Service & aftercare for smoke ventilation maintenance
Smoke ventilation maintenance.
Its essential both, to the safety of occupants but also to ensure you comply with the law.
To prevent failure of a well designed and installed system, Marshall Electrical Services can provide a complete smoke ventilation maintenance. We can also service fire safety systems.
As you are aware planned maintenance can extend the life of a system and and reduce the likelihood of down-time. Such a programme also may permit the equipment to be updated from time to time as fire system regulations are updated or advance in systems provide enhancement to your smoke ventilation system
Once a project has been completed, Marshall Electrical Services can offer a continued aftercare package. Through our dedicated service and maintenance team Marshall Electrical Services have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that any smoke control system is running efficiently and effectively.
Not only do we maintain our own systems, we can service any smoke ventilation system throughout the country and provide the best care possible.
Our aftercare is flexible and can be structured to meet your own requirements, with planned and preventative maintenance, scheduled routine servicing and 48 hour emergency call out.
Our Maintenance contracts give you piece of mind.
- Smoke ventilation maintenance
- Flexible aftercare package.
- Dedicated aftercare team.
- 24 hour response
Advantages of taking out our maintenance agreement:
- Unique service plan for each customer. We take into consideration your building’s specific requirements. Each package is carefully considered for your specific building type and situation. We minimise your costs, whilst smoke ventilation control or fire systems are safe and in working order.
- Programmed preventative maintenance. We will work to ensure that your equipment is in optimum running order. A test certificate will be issued for smoke control systems.
- 24 hour response times. Our average response time is 4 hours.
- Experienced engineers. All of our service engineers are highly trained and have lots of experience in dealing with any equipment you may have. Where possible, we aim to assign the same engineer for every visit to your site. We understand the importance of building a relationship of trust with your service engineer, so you can get on with your daily routine if something goes wrong.
- Repair and refurbishment of existing systems.
- Design support to optimise the performance of your installed equipment, should subsequent alterations to the building fabric or function be necessary.
- Regular contact. Our service team supervisors ensure that regular contact is maintained with their customers. We make regular contact to ensure you receive a top-quality service
If you would like any further information on our services.
Please contact us direct by phone 0151 545 0921 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to speaking to you.